Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello World!

Ok, I know that for the most part, the ones checking in to read my blog might be a one shot deal.  But the blog server I use, now tracks who is reading your blog.  Thank you US.  and United Kingdom, New Zealand, Austrailia, but I did not know about Denmark, Russia, France, Canada, South Korea, and Belarus.  Where is Belarus anyway.  Need to get my Atlas out.  So even though I don't get many comments or "followers", btw, can some of you comment so I don't feel lonely, sorry, swore I would not beg for attention, I thank you all for checking out my funky, disorganized, and I must admit, for the most part boring blog.  I appreciate you all!!

No comments: