Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 4, 2011

I have a happy husband, (Packers fan) and son, (Steelers fan).  Superbowl is on Max's birthday this year so February 6 will be a very interesting day.

What's the plan for the week?  Who knows.  Today, my sister Kris's sister-in-law is spending the day with her and taking her to the doctor, so I will not be going over there today.  I have lots to do around here though.  I am not sure what happens during the weekend, even though a good part of Saturday was spent cleaning, the family seems to forget where the dishwasher is located, how to wipe up a spill, and sometime during weekends, everyone seems to think the whole house becomes a junk drawer.  So I am going to at least spend most the morning making the house look like it is not quite the dump it is right now:)  It is extremely foggy right now.  I am hoping to have a clearer day later and take a long walk to snap some pictures. 

The rest of the week is up in the air.  I want to be on hand to help Kris if she needs it.  The weather is suppose to be dry all week.  Oh joy Oh joy!  That means hopefully lots of photo sessions with Baby.  My "digestion" was not too bad over the weekend, so I am trying to be positive and plan that I will have a week with relatively few "issues".

Something is going on with my computer and the play list site I get my music from.  It wont let me put anything new on.  LL will try to solve the problem sometime this week but till then I will just have to keep using music that is already on the list.  I know, I know, how will I survive without updating my blog with a new song?  Seriously having a hard time with it.  I tried to fix the problem myself, but something does not "compute" in my brain when it comes to following directions on the computer.  Anyway, have a great Monday.

No comments: