Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blue Sky

What a beautiful sky we had yesterday afternoon. 

There is something distinct about a winter blue in the sky.  Especially right before the sun goes down.


Before I went into the house, I needed to find the girls.  Finally I found them underneath the grape arbor.

The ladies stayed out later than usual.

As the sun started to sit, I got this one last picture as I was going in the house.


I did not watch the football game with everyone last night.  "Issues":(  I had problems all evening, most the night and most this morning.  I am doing a bit better now and just got back taking Beau to the park.  I will post those Pix tomorrow.

No comments: