Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

And The Oscar Goes to........

Bailey and I!!  24 awards given out tonight, Bailey and I guessed right on half, 12.  Kane was second with 11.  LL did not participate.  And Rett kept guessing right after the winners were called.  I told him if he wants to participate next year, he better do his homework.  I think he said "yes ma'am.  So yet again another Oscar year goes by.  Frankly the only award I cared about was Colin Firth and he won.  I want to thank the academy for being patient with all the arguing in my living room this evening.  I want to thank God for not letting us get too ugly.  I want to thank my mother who always knows I will come up on top.  Thank you and good night.

No comments: