Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hair

This morning I am looking forward to going to Woodburn with Kris and Mom.  My sister Karen does my mom's hair every week on Friday.  While she is getting her hair done, Kris is going to put some color on and also cut my hair.  She wants me to go more blond but we wont be able to weave color in my hair today, because it takes a lot longer,hopefully can in a week or two.  But I am so happy to be getting my hair cut.  I was going to grow it out, but I just can't do it.  It just isn't me I guess. 

Snow has dusted our house again over night, but not alot.  Hopefully the roads are not icy. 

Just wanted to post quickly here this morning and maybe blog a little more later.  Have a great day.

No comments: