Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, March 4, 2011

AH Ha!! Confirmed.

Watched them go in.............watched them go out.  And what did Harriet and Henrietta leave????  Two beautiful eggs.  Harriet is the larger and more oval, Henrietta gives smaller and long narrower eggs.  I knew IT!!  I know what you are thinking...........Konnie, you need a life.  Well, this is my life in my hermitage.  So Hannah, your days are numbered.  I feel I need to remind everyone, Hannah is the one and only chicken that was eggbound.  Look it up on my past post.  She is also the first and only one to get lice.  Look it up on a previous post.  And she is the one, although Harriet is on top of the pecking order,..........Hannah is really mean to my sweet Henrietta, so Aunt Leone...........I am coming over soon.

No comments: