Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bingo

Here I am up in the middle of the night again.  First rough night in days.  I have determined I not only have an intolerance, but I have an all out allergy.  Now I need to figure out what.  Could be one of three foods, but I am guessing it is going to be bread.  If I am right, I then have to figure out what part of bread I am allergic to.  Two common culprits are gluten and yeast.  Knowing my luck, it will be both.  When researching, yeast overgrowth in the body creates the symptoms I developed spot on.  Well this would be my last choice of food allergies.  Common things with yeast are almost all baked goods, cheese, some chocolate, alcohol, did I mention cheese.  Seriously love cheese. 

So I am now up, hurting after a very bad bathroom episode.  My throat still hurts from it swelling earlier.  I eyes have not stopped burning yet.  After going through this, I was kind of mad at myself, but LL has the right attitude.  Basically he says "Good, now you are getting closer to figure this all out".  and he is right.  I just hope I feel well enough to go with Kris later today.

No comments: