Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Decompressing

How does a girl get away and clear her mind?  She.............
Gets her motor running
Heads out on the highway
Looking for adventure
At the Oregon Gardens?


OK, not how the song should go, but I did take the scooter out with Baby On Board(camera).  Rode up to the Gardens and took shots of signs of spring, water, the beautiful Willamette Valley. 

CROCUS

AND MORE CROCUS

HEATHER

DAFFODILS

SAND

WATER Love water with a fast shutter speed


And a glimpse of the beautiful VALLEY I live in:)

Boy that was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Konnie what beautiful Pictures, you are getting better and better at your craft..I saved a couple to put on as screen saver at my work puter....:) Karen

Cate said...

What gorgeous flowers and I LOVE your scooter!