Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kayli from Sitka

I have been asked by a few readers recently if Kayli from Sitka has moved to Silverton yet.  She has not but will be in just a few weeks.  I am excited to meet her.  She just wrote a post on her blog with a picture of her new house here in Silverton.  So for my aunts who have asked about her and for everyone else, I have posted a link down below to her blog.  Her house looks lovely and I am trying to figure out the location.

Kayli

No comments: