Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Gear Brain

I haven't blogged for a couple days.  Not because I have been away, not feeling good, or too busy.  I have been concentrating on my sister Kathy's situation.
Of course, while doing that, I had time to write a post.  But my brain does not seem to work that way anymore.  When brainstorming and taking action, I can only do totally mindless activities at the same time.  I use to be very good at mult-tasking.  But lately, I can not seem to do more than one thing well at a time.
So, for the last couple days, I have made contacts, inquiries, and conversations which have been fruitful.  I faxed as much info to them that I could find, and the advocacy group have decided to take on Kathy's case.  Yippee!  This of course required further calls, faxes, release forms, meetings scheduled.  Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here and I would have loved to be able to go for a walk with my camera.  But I was playing phone tag with the County and Provider and did not want to miss any calls.
Things are moving pretty fast now, not sure if my efforts and the advocacy groups efforts will make any difference.  But at least now, I feel I will have tried everything.  That is all Kris and I can do.  The best we can.

No comments: