Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 11, 2011

What is up with the weekends.  Started the weekend with a nice clean organized house, but by Monday morning, I find myself knee deep in laundry, dishes and dirt.  So...........

Monday, today, I am just going to get the place back into shape.

Tuesday, I need to grocery shop and in the afternoon I am going out of town over night with Mom and Kris.

Wednesday, I get back late afternoon.

Thursday, I hope the weather is nice because I want to spend most the day out in the yard and garden area.  And maybe, just maybe getting Marlin ready.

Friday, Bailey needs to get to the airport because she is going to San Diego for a wedding.  And then maybe, just maybe a couple days in the RV.

No comments: