Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beau-delicious

Well my faithful companion once again is dapper.  Ready for me to take him everywhere I go to show him off.  Too bad I did not go anywhere after he came home.


I am sitting here, waiting for the weather to come on the TV this morning.  It sure is cold, but I am hoping for a somewhat dry day........Mostly Cloudy, but sunny this morning, showers later...............OK. Well now I know I need to get myself moving and do everything outside first.  Wash and hang sheets on the line, clean up the side flower bed, take scooter to store to pick up a couple things, Oregon Gardens for a few snapshots and the Library.  Actually I will go to the Garden first since it does not matter if it rains while scootering to the library or store.

I hope to do a mini marathon cooking to get several gluten free meals in the freezer for the next week or two.

Mom wont be home from eye appointment until around 3:30.  She says she will not need help, but she often mistakes herself for Superman, so I will still go over just in case.

No comments: