Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LL and I went for a scooter ride on Sunday.  Our weather is so unpredictable lately, that when we saw it would be nice for a few hours, well we did not want to waste it.

I made sure my Baby was on board so I could take a couple pictures.  I wanted to get a picture of Mt. Angel from a different angle.


After taking that picture, I turned around to look at the huge nest on a pole.

I realized there was a couple birds and a good person would have left them alone.  But it was me, so I made LL ride over to see if he could get them to move.


Well hello there birds.

I need to get moving.  Hope to get up north to Whole Foods.  Need to do it early because even though I have been careful with my eating, I have been having "issues" over the last few days.  It always seems no matter how I am eating, after my body adjusts to the change, I start having "issues" again.  But it is still a huge improvement from when I was eating gluten.  I am just a little sad that once again, I am having to be more of a hermit.  Oh, I still can get out and go places, I just can't eat that day till I get back.  So since I am already hungry this morning, I need to get going because from start to finish, this trip will take about 3 hours, plus I want to stop by Mom's.  So have a great day.

No comments: