Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick post

My plans change always.  Yesterday, my mom needed to see the doctor, so I took her and spent a little time with her afterwards.  Today I am planning on spending the morning with her.  I thought I stayed away from her while I was contagious with the cold.  But I am afraid I am the one that gave it to her and of course she ended up needing medication.  Hopefully, she will be feeling better after a couple days of medication.  So I gotta go.  Have a nice day.

No comments: