Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 18, 2011

LL worked on Marlin this weekend.  Spent Sunday night watching the new about the death of Bin Laden.

Monday-Kris, Bailey and I went to Salem with Mom for her eye appointment.  Afterwards, we went to Costco and out to lunch at MacGraths fish house.  I chose well for my gluten free diet, but the salad was not the best.  We still had a good time and tons of laughing.

Tuesday-Today, cleaning and a possible trip up to Whole foods.  Really need to get lots of organic, affordable produce and some gluten free products.

Wednesday-Go to Whole Foods if I don't make it on Tuesday.

Thursday-Suppose to be a nice day and if so, I am outside all day.  Gardening and riding scooter.

Friday-Since I am not sure what the weekend holds, I am not sure what Friday will bring.

No comments: