Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Doctor Appointment

I just returned from my appointment with my cancer surgeon, Doctor L.  He said everything looked good and had a couple more suggestions for me when dealing with my digestion "issues".

This is the appointment I go to every three months.  It is invasive, with prep that I have to do before hand and the exam requires air pumped in me and a scope.  Many times I come away from this appointment feeling pretty good.  Today's exam has left me not feeling so hot.  Pretty sick to my stomach and a bit of pain.  So, even though the weather is beautiful right now and lots to do around the house.  I think my afternoon will be a lazy one.  Still, good news

No comments: