Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pool Boy and the Jet Set Girl

Tinkering......That is the man's word for puttering, or flitting around doing work.  I am not a putterer or a flutter.  I am a woman who can ignore a job, and then get around to undertake it from start to finish.   My dear LL is a tinkerer.  Later in the summer, we will take a proper vacation and go somewhere.  But this week's vacation.  Besides celebrating our nations birth, LL wants to just tinker.  I must admit, he gets more done with his tinkering than I do with my all or nothing approach.

I got up as usual this morning, folded a couple loads of laundry, blogged, picked up, did dishes, and felt very smug in my accomplishments before LL got up and we had our coffee time.  I then put a load on the line.


Well then I felt done.  So that is when LL just gets started tinkering.  My pool boy worked on the cement around the pool.


What was I doing at the time????  Well this Jet Set girl or I should say Hot tub jet's soaking girl, sat and watched him at work.


  He then proceeded to work, and then work and pace himself, and a little more work, until the driveway is blown off, along with around the pool, debris gone and everything watered.  So here I am blogging at 11:00 and the whole day ahead for us to do what ever we want.......Lovely!

No comments: